Collected references on DNA sequencing by synthesis and related next-gen sequencing technologies:
- Pubmed search
- Four-color DNA sequencing with 3â€²-O-modified nucleotide reversible terminators and chemically cleavable fluorescent dideoxynucleotides. Guo et al. PNAS July 8, 2008 vol. 105 no. 27 9145-9150.
- Four-color DNA sequencing by synthesis using cleavable fluorescent nucleotide reversible terminators. Ju et al. PNAS December 26, 2006 vol. 103 no. 52 19635-19640.
- Design and synthesis of a 3â€²-O-allyl photocleavable fluorescent nucleotide as a reversible terminator for DNA sequencing by synthesis. Ruparel et al. PNAS April 26, 2005 vol. 102 no. 17 5932-5937.
- Design and Synthesis of a Photocleavable Fluorescent Nucleotide 3â€˜-O-Allyl-dGTP-PC-Bodipy-FL-510 as a Reversible Terminator for DNA Sequencing by Synthesis. Meng et al. J. Org. Chem., 2006, 71 (8), pp 3248â€“3252.
- Four-color DNA sequencing by synthesis on a chip using photocleavable fluorescent nucleotides. Seo et al. PNAS April 26, 2005 vol. 102 no. 17 5926-5931.